SVG/CSS Animation Examples
- SVG/CSS Animation Example 1
This example shows a “Mobile-Friendly” SVG/CSS animation that starts automatically upon the page opening in a browser, that can be repeated by clicking on a button.
- SVG/CSS Animation Example 2
This example shows a repeatable “Mobile-Friendly” SVG/CSS animation that will not start until a button has been clicked.
- SVG/CSS Animation Example 3
This example shows a repeatable “Mobile-Friendly” SVG/CSS animation where the letter “w” appears onscreen at the start of the animation, thens disappears from the screen at the end of the animation.
- Do a “right-click” on your computer screen from any of the above web pages and select the “View Page Source” option from the Command Menu you will see, in order to open a new browser window that will display that particular web page’s HTML-code.
[Aftering viewing any of the example pages above, click on your browser’s “Back” button to return to this main page.]
- SVG/CSS “Animated Images” Web Page
The above web pages display properly in the Firefox 43.0.1 browser.
The new SVG/CSS animation on these web page may not display properly—or at all—in some browsers.